New Stash -Modern Zippered Pouches


Wow, great prices and easy, friendly delivery. They just felt like the backgrounds I'm looking for my new little Dresden Plates.



You might also remember that I was on a stash purchases fast. I am over it now. 


I have one of those cute little zippered bags I showed in the post "Get in Gear Zippered Pouch" where I used some of my stash. But I'm thinking about Christmas gifts now and these would be perfect for girl friends who sew!

I won a great double zippered pouch from http://cadouri-din-inima.blogspot.ca/2013/07/2-in-1-zippered-pouch.html and I recommend you visit this Romanian wonder of design. The photo below is Geta's Pattern.


This is another pouch pattern that I'm giving this new fun pattern and I'll write up a review of it as I go so you can see it.


So that's what I'm up to today. I'm linking up today with the fabulous T-shirt challenge over at Molli Sparkles.



Have a fabulous day and thank you to all the wonderful readers who have sent email messages to encourage my recovery and continued life with back pain. Words just don't say enough.

Carli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...