A little rural stitching and gardeing!

I'm outside lots this year and it feels so good to get outside and play in dirt!!


Spring is here and we're  busy outside with gardening and camping!


I can't remember if I have already posted this, but these two wall quilts are made by me for my friend Myrtle. Myrtle hand beaded the owl and flower, both of these are going to Myrtle's grand-daughters.



Lots quad riders checking out the river a few weeks ago. No more ice on the river, just its usual spring run off water event as in the little ditch run off by Quick Station Rd.


Then new stuff with angels in mind is on my design desk.


And I'm finishing up a Christmas gift for my son, Jon as in the photo below!


So this is all for me today. I'm linking up with Needle and Thread Network.

Happy quilting and gardening folks!

Carli





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...