Sew Retro Kitchen BOM

I just love this quilt and this blog!


Kristy@QuietPlay is a nifty paper piece designer. I  have begun to play with her free pattern download of her BOM.


I've done my two versions of Jan and Feb as you see her version and my version.

Sew Kitschy January Block


You know I'm not buying anything for 6 months which started on Jan 1 with the lovely Jess at The Elven Garden and her Fabriholics Anonymous and for some reason I can't find her post on using up what we have. I know that's not what the fabric sellers that we love don't want us to do....but you've got to get rid of some fabric some how?







My vision for this lovely quilt along is to make a quilt that will fit into my new kitchen. I don't know what that will look like, but I've got an antique kind of idea in my head.

I'm really happy to be linking up with Quiet Play and her BOM Sew Kitschy

I'm really pumped to learn more about paper piecing, with the many projects that I'm working on right now, I'm really glad to participate with this free BOM from Quiet Play.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...