A little international crazy...

Of course, I'm taking a few moments and working on my Winter Block for the Crazy Quilt Along 2014 members of my little quilt along. In between removing my wrist supports. Ugh! Progress is going slow.

So then I have many friends around the world who do some absolutely gorgeous work in crazy quilting. One of them is Masha of way over in Russia, she does some awesome work!



These images were cut and pasted into my blog, Masha is so happy that I'm promoting her work!



Now you can see what I mean?

Masha organized a round robin, what a great idea. I'm working on something like this for those in my group of crazy quilters? Anyone interested?

This is how a round robin works.

1. You figure out a group that is not toooo far away from you. This saves on postage.

2. You make your own blog, add in some special things that are really pertinent to the idea of your block, then you mail it away to those in  your round robin group.

3. Someone needs to be the organizer.

4. You need to be realistic in your expectations of the work done on your block. If  you are really fussy this might not work for you.


Think about it, I'd be interested in organizing a Canadian wide crazy quilt round robin. 

If you are interested, leave me a comment with your email, if you are a non-blogger.

Carli



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...