Calling All Canadian Fibre Enthusiasts

Pheuff! 

We had the most wonderful Christmas with our family. We reserved a local lakefront cabin for our sons and girlfriends, we had such a great time and I received such enthusiasm from them about my blog! Its really nice to have this support and encouragement.

 I'm hoping all of you are ready for a great 2014!

I've so much on the go and in progress and the planning! Wow, even my husband is impressed with my planning abilities and I'm grateful to have a great hubby who takes my hand and leads me to an improved planner relationship with my work.

And so in the planning is my recent decision to help out with the lovely Monika of My Sweet Prairie blog. Now if you haven't seen her work, you are in for an extraordinary look into a busy full time Mom and artist who portrays our Beautiful Canadian Prairies in thread!

Things like this.


So who are you? Canadian Fibre Bloggers are called to attention. We'd love to profile you, your work, your creations and whatever else you'd like to share with us. We don't place you advertising on TNTN post of your profile, just so you know and what's wonderful about all this is, we are all Canadian and helping each other.

You don't have to be a professional, you don't have to be the best blogger, we just want to profile anyone doing anything with fibre in Canada.

And you guessed it, I'm helping out with this special blog The Needle & Thread Network.


So do contact me at carlithequilter@gmail (DOT) com

All the best and I'm back to stitching......so fun!

Carli


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...