September UFO in progress

I really love turning things in quilting on its ass! 

Really I do!

This little quilt top in the previous post.


I started pulling some scrappy pieces that kind of go with the plaid fabrics, plus some for of the flowery type fabrics to begin a first border. I was thinking of Home on the Range when I started this and so we'll see where this goes. I rarely use anyone else's patterns. I so prefer the freedom to make my own mistakes or my own design.

In the tutorials I'm doing along with all my UFO's this year, I will try to lend the process I use to create and design my own.

Linking up with 
Carrie P at A Passion for Applique



Take care and talk to you soon, hoping your weekend is as gorgeous outside as my world is?

Carli


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...