Carli's Adventures


Hello to all my faithful followers. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your following little old me. 

As you may have learned else where, Google Reader is about to disappear.

This means that if you want to continue following me and I certainly hope you do want to continue learning about  my various adventures! 

So on my side  bar, you'll see an 
"follow me via email" box, click on this and add your email address to it and soon you'll see my posts in your email address inbox.


Do add your email address, I don't have any way of knowing those email addresses.
  • You will have the opportunity to become engaged with the community's of Northern BC and and the women I'll be teaching. New friends of similar interests can be found.
  • New ideas can be exchanged with friends new to quilting, sewing and embroidery.
  • You'll see the various communities I visit from my blog postings.
  • Classes online will be available to blog followers at a special price.
So what are you waiting for?

Lots of new friends and learning opportunities!

All the best,

Carli



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...