The Modern Quilt Guild Showcase

I blog on a sister site called the Modern Quilters of the Bulkley Valley. I invite you to visit and check it out. I just started it and so if you live in the Bulkley Valley and want to join, email me and we'll hook you up.


These are some of my ideas on my movement toward more modern quilting styles. Enjoy!



My newest pattern published this month in Quilters Connection Magazine, its on the cover. This modern version is the tester pattern I did to confirm that my measurements were correct.  Go to www.quiltersconnection.ca for subscription details.





I came across some very interesting news the other day. I heard about a showcase of modern quilts call for entry! So get busy, pull out your funkiest, fun fabric and create something awesome for this showcase. You can find it here, http://themodernquiltguild.com/2011/09/15/the-modern-quilt-guild-showcase-at-fall-market-2012/

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...