2014 Crazy Quilt Along Winter Block & Logs

I have had to stop so much hand stitching, so I've turned other projects and I'm now going through many strips and placing them all into various log cabin blocks, check it out here with these photo's, enjoy!


I apologize in advance for this next poorly lit photograph. I am playing around with  making log cabins using 2 in strips from random odds and sods of fabric.


Not much of re-purposed fabric is  here, but you surely good reuse, the basic log cabin block is a great way to learn an accurate 1/4 in. seam, shaping with printed color, its a great way to start reusing. In fact, I've made a few.


This illustration I did in 2004 for a book I was in the process of writing.





Then my new winter crazy block peeks out! I've progressed from there and I'll post that soon!



Hope your day is going good and that more logs are in the process~

And I'm linking up with Oombawka Designs who hosts Link & Share Wednesday's from Ontario, Canada!



 Hope you are having a great day, :) Carli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...