Melisa's Bears, you'll love them!

I feeling pretty good today. I've recently had a time this summer. You know all kinds of BS that tangle you up and hold down your creativity. I've sure you've all felt that and I thought I love to introduce a local artist who make these tiny bears in fur and they are so unique,  you're gonna love these.

Click on the image below to go directly to her site.


We are both located in the Bulkley Valley/Northwest region of British Columbia. Melisa ships world wide without charge,  her work is a fabulous one of a kind piece, please do go and check it out.

Imagine your own creation on commission for that very special person?


 Your favourite pet?


Your work and lifestyle, just for the best gift you can imagine.


My own sweet companion, Rusty, who knew this could be done!


Maybe a you can commission her to make a one of our rare Kermode  bear, inhabiting the Northwest Region of B.C. They are a white black bear.

Melisa is a talented lady and from her EBay site, her work is popular. I'm so glad to have hooked up with her. I'd love to see a show of her work.


Meanwhile this is where I started months ago for my own self portrait in Thread Painting, more to come as progress happens. What are you up to my friend? 

I love comments, take care, Carli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...